Thursday, December 3, 2009

living without you oh love...


Living without you oh love,

It is truly hard for me,

I find myself walking so crazy,

Like a small hare in the strange forest,

My pain is not that you leave me for ever,

The realization that I am alone,

Without you near me,

Is the greatest pain of mine,

Without you my life is like

A forest without trees…

You are my loneliness,

You are my pain and sufferings,

Oh god, dnt you see me roaming through

The blazing fire of pain and tears…

You an only help me,

That bringing him back to my life,

I will wait oh lord,

I will wait for your helping hands….

2 comments:

  1. You an only help me,
    That bringing him back to my life,


    aaaaa 2 vari manasilaayilla ... ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a life worth living, without no one to love and to be loved in return?

    ReplyDelete