Friday, March 5, 2010

love changed me..


I was not so handsome and striking,

I was an ordinary guy of my time,

I was not so suspicious on my beauty

Or my nature,

I was so easygoing and thought of nothing,

I never dreamed and I never aimed,

This day I unpredictably plunge in love,

I can sense the change in me,

Nowadays I am always mindful on my good looks,

Now I am demanding to be unique,

Now I am always concerned on my personality,

I endeavor for my expectations,

I anticipate for my young lady,

Now I aim on her love,

Now I am on the line of attack to her consideration,

I yearn for her to be mine,

At all times and enduringly with me,

This was an immeasurable alteration in me,

Merely because of love……….

3 comments:

  1. ദേ പിന്നേം ഇഗ്ലീഷ്.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwww ur lines are superb angela hatz off to u..keep on writin.u really got a gifted talent :)

    ReplyDelete