Thursday, June 17, 2010

prayer ..




Oh esteemed divinity,

U made me see the unruffled crack of dawn today,

Taking me through the playground of sunrays,

I saw my pals smiling,

You chucked troubles at me,

Making me attack them merrily..

You never made me sad,

You never made me hard,

Shielding me in ur hands ,

In this the brilliant prospects of nature,

You enveloped my dear ones,

I stride through the spine without dread,

And in your mercy …

Thanking you oh lord for this awe-inspiring day....

Aid me sleep calmly,

Rally round me and my friends

To have a pleased respite tonight,

Fetch our sentinel cherubs in our slumber,

Help us sleep in ur magnificent hands.....

6 comments:

  1. നല്ല ചുരിദാർ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. അപ്പൊ ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് ആണല്ലേ...
    എന്നാ ടാറ്റാ..ബൈ ബൈ..
    Help us sleep in ur magnificent hands.....
    അത്രേ എനിക്കും പറയാന്‍ ഉള്ളൂ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ആഹാ കൊല്ലാം
    ഫുള്‍ സൈസ് ആയി വരുന്നുണ്ട്
    അടുത്തതിന് കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നു

    ReplyDelete