Monday, October 12, 2009

i move...


i stroll unaimed with excruciating requests filling my empty injured mind,

Through the pyres where the graves of ma dreams are…

I sat there and saw ma life passing with tears,

I have loved …lost… and made the world fear as it is too much for me to bear the pain,

You knew the beats of ma weak heart and still you sliced it,

My laughters turned to bitter tears,

And ma loving soul is now an aching goal inside me to take you again inside me and

Letting you to hurt me more,

I tried to hide ma pain inside ma words,

But they flood from ma songs,

I feel so unclear and unreal,but not ma pains, as they take position in me more and more each second…

1 comment:

  1. You knew the beats of ma weak heart and still you sliced it,...excellent.....

    ReplyDelete